How to apply for a Bachelor’s Programme
To apply for a Bachelor’s Programme you are to provide the following documents:
- international passport;
- a notarially certified copy of birth certificate;
- school or college certificate (the original document or its certified copy);
- certified translation of school or college certificate;
- 4 photos;
- medical insurance;
- Russian language certificate (except for former USSR countries);
- medical history;
- HIV negative certificate.
Visa country students provide a copy of a student visa.
How to apply for the Russian Language course
If a student needs health insurance, he/she should apply for it to the International Office after enrollement into the programme.